GET (Graduates engineer trainee)
The Graduate Engineer Trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning.
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities:
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Trainee Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
SALARY : *13500 + (In training period Training 3 months )
After training - salary - 20800 gross
1 time food free
Posting : Training in Chennai after training posting North-India
( Delhi,Noida,indore, Ahmedabad)