Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used synonymously.
Senior Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of .Net applications. The candidate will work as part of a software development team.
1. The Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Director of Business Strategy and will work closely with the digital strategists and operations personnel.
2. Their job will require them to understand social content and paid ad strategy for small businesses across developed and emerging markets, in order to design well aligned digital creative assets.
3. These assets include but are not limited to social media banners, paid ad creatives, animated content, website design etc.
4. The ideal candidate is quick and curious, capable of addressing a problem with multiple approaches and then adapting based on what they discover.
5. You should be open and excited about collaborating with others.
Knowledge, Skills , Responsibilities :
6. Work closely with social media content strategists and ad strategists to understand their creative requirements for our end customers
7. Defining specifications of creative assets required from our end customers for customized digital asset generation
8. Working with design briefs from strategists and end customers to ideate and conceptualize creatives
9. Generating digital creatives for social media platforms and paid ad platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google etc.
10. Think independently when required with a creative bent of mind and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
11. Work seamlessly across diverse B2C verticals that our end customers belong to and customize your design strategy and execution to that vertical and geography
12. Keep track of reach, engagement metrics in conjunction with the strategy team to track and optimize creative assets
13. Design web pages, web banners, mailers whenever required
14. Must be able to work with gifs, animation, videos, infographics
15. Should be able to generate responsive designs, and web & mobile site layouts 16. Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, corel draw, flash drawing, photography, etc
Experience – 1- 3 years mini.
Vacancy - 2
Job Type – Full