Job Description Senior Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of .Net applications. The candidate will work as part of a software development team.
1. Programming to deliver high quality software applications.
2. Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance.
3. Taking technical ownership of own deliveries.
4. Should adhere to delivery schedules.
5. Strong work ethics.
Knowledge & Skills
6. Bachelors in computer science or related field.
7. At least 4 years of development experience in .NET applications and working in agile environment.
8. Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
10. Experience in Web services/RESTful services and WCF technologies
11. Experience with database design and implementation.
12. Updated with latest technologies
13. Uses best practices
14. Possesses Enterprise development experience.
Experience – 4 years mini.
Vacancy - 2
Salary - Negosiable
Job Type – Full